Can you spot the difference? Discover the narrow profile of architectural bronze, steel and aluminum in our Arte products.
Dynamic offers design flexibility in architectural bronze windows and doors:
- Narrow sight lines and welded construction
- Modern and traditional profiles
- Thermally broken sash and frames
- Single, dual and triple glazing options
- True Divided Lite and Simulated Divided Lite options
- Oversized glass
- Hurricane Impact Rated products
- Lead glass overlay (LGO)
- Unlimited color selection in powder coat and wet spray finishes
- Multiple NFRC certified glazing combinations
- Hand-applied Artisan Patina™ finishes
Welded Metal Windows vs. Mechanically-Fastened: What’s the Comparison?
A Guide to Living Patina Finishes for Architectural Bronze Finishes
The Maintenance-Free Myth: Maintaining Architectural Bronze Windows
Metal Windows: Are Thermally Broken Metal Windows Worth the Cost?
Benefits of Thermally Broken Metal Windows
“We put an enormous amount of faith in Dynamic for one of our most special and technically ambitious projects to date, and they nailed it. Their Bronze-Arte product had the beauty, performance, and refinement we required, but it was their ability to say yes to every challenge we threw at them that made them a true design partner. Working closely with their engineering staff early in the design process allowed us to create truly bespoke fenestration including a custom finish, giant doors and curved lites all with the confidence that they could execute within very tight aesthetic and installation tolerances.”
Jason Erik Smith, AIA, Principal, Smitharc Architects